Providing Lifts Through Our Partner Agencies
Direct Transit, in conjunction with Ray County Transportation, provides transportation that meets a variety of needs and is supported through several partner agencies. Among them are:
How to become a partner:
- Decipher how this will benefit your company.
- Contact us at 816.776.8058.
- Complete necessary paperwork.
- FTA’s Section 5310
- FTA’s Section 5311
- Head Start
- Ideal Industries
- Lafayette County Board of Sheltered Services
- LogistiCare Solutions
- Mid –America Regional Council
- Missouri Department of Mental Health
- Missouri Department of Social Services
- Missouri Public Transit Association
- Ray County Board of Services for the Developmentally Disabled
- Shirkey Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Tri-County Mental Health
Benefits of becoming a partner:
- Dependable transportation for employees.
- Active community involvement to provide transportation services.
- Improving the local economy through transportation.